To many of us, our pets are family, and we would do anything to make sure they are happy, healthy, and safe. We understand how big of a responsibility it is to have a pet in your home, which is why we have compiled some helpful tips and tricks that will ensure a happy home for you and your pet.
Pet Necessities For The Home
Modern Litter Box
For cat owners, litter boxes are a necessity. Many pet owners are searching for a more stylish alternative for their furry friends. Luckily, there are many ways to make your litter box functional and attractive. Check out these modern Cat Litter Boxes that are hidden while in plain sight!
- Side Table Litter Box: This litter box serves a dual purpose offering a private enclosure for your kitty and a functional tabletop for your home. You can even DIY by upscaling old furniture pieces such as cabinets and dressers.
- Plant Litter Box: Plant Litter Boxes are a great way of concealing and hiding your cats’ litter in plain sight. This design does a great job at controlling and filtering dust and odor from entering the air. You can purchase this litter box on Amazon or Chewy!
Protect your furniture from pet hair and odors by investing in a sofa cover or using a throw blanket that can be easily washed. If you’re thinking about purchasing a new sofa, opt for leather or a tightly woven fabric that can be easily cleaned.
Storing Pet Supplies
Prevent supplies from cluttering your home by trying some of these stylish and practical storage solutions.
- Pet Storage Station: Keep all your supplies in one easily accessible spot by designating a specific area of your home for pet storage. This area could be a hall closet, pantry, or a stand-alone storage unit in an empty corner.
- Pet Toy Storage: Store your pets’ toys in a large open bin or basket near floor level. This will allow your pet to easily access their toys and will allow you to quickly put away toys that are left on the ground.
Keep your home’s air quality clean by using a HEPA air filter to remove pet dander, dust, pollen, mold, or other airborne particles. This could help improve the health of both you and your pets.
Pet Proof Home
It’s no secret that animals are curious creatures, which is why it’s important to protect your pets from anything that can hurt or injure them. Check out some of the ways you can pet proof your home to keep your pets safe and healthy.
- Dangerous House Plants: Be mindful of the types of plants you bring into your house; some plants are hazardous to pets. Be sure to research the houseplant before bringing it into your home to make sure it is safe if ingested.
- Cover the Garbage: Cover your garbage cans, or store in a closet or cabinet, if possible, to avoid your pet from getting into any harmful foods or chemicals.
There is no better way to show your pet that you care than by creating a safe and healthy home. These are just a few of the ways you can make your home clean, organized and pet friendly! Thinking of purchasing a new home for your pet’s needs? Contact one of our team members today!